Discover Card Import

Bryan Phinney bphinney_list at kislinux.org
Mon Jun 19 09:03:32 EDT 2006

On Monday 19 June 2006 00:15, David Reiser wrote:

> Ah. That reminds me that I may have tweaked my ofx.py (but remember
> that I don't have a DiscoverCard, so I'm guessing).
>
> In ofx.py about 20 lines after the last site listing, there are a
> three lines, which in my copy say:
>
>          if not config.has_key("appid"):
>              config["appid"] = "Money"
>              config["appver"] = "0900"

Mine current reads:
if not config.has_key("appid"):
            config["appid"] = "QWIN"
            config["appver"] = "1200"

Possible that I tweaked my values as well, I do know that I had to do some
googling of forums to find the specific script values that I needed to get
the discover download to work.  I can't remember if tweaking the appver was
part of that process.