Font size problem with v 1.8.11

Leslie Katz lesliek at ozemail.com.au
Wed Jun 28 14:56:49 EDT 2006

Thank you to both Maf. and Derek for your replies.

Before posting my question, I'd found information about amending one's
.gtkrc.mine file to affect fonts in applications using GTK1.2 and had
tried that, but without success so far as Gnucash was concerned.
(Gnucash's the only application with which I'm having a problem.) Hence
my question about a facility internal to the application.

Oh well. I'll just have to try some more with the .gtkrc.mine file and
then, when that doesn't work, wait for v 2 of Gnucash.

Thanks again,

Leslie