Invoice vertical alignment

Dr. Scott S. Jones scott at fyrenice.com
Sat Mar 4 12:21:56 EST 2006

+++ Elizabeth Dodd [04/03/06 14:56 +1100]:
> On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 23:58, Mike Evans wrote:
> > I would like the address field in my invoices to line up with the window in
> > my envelopes using A4 paper Z folded.  Basically there is too much white
> > space at the top of the invoice.  Do I need to looking at editing
> > invoice.scm or is this a gtkhtml issue?  Any clues as to what/where to
> > edit?
> >
> > Cheers
> doesn't really answer the question, but I make very few invoices for posting.
> i print them to html and edit the html
> (routinely i print to pdf and email invoices)

For what it's worth, I print lots of letters, and most have the address
block in the right space to appear in a bubble window envelope. For those
that don't, including invoices, etc., as from gnucash, I just fold the paper
so that at least the address shows up in the window, and the rest of the
page folded to fit best in the envelope. It's clunky but fun sometimes to
get creative with the paper and envelope sizing.

Scott