trying to install GnuCash 2.0.0 on a Mac Intel/OSX, (Tiger)

Clint & Jennifer Herron hanclintonnyx at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 12:49:33 EST 2006

Huzzah!

I finally gave up on fink and figured that if DarwinPorts was going to
be so nosy and elbow its libraries or whatever into everything, I'd
re-install it (I had deleted /opt/local yesterday) and see if I could
uninstall it more cleanly.  But after I had it installed, I figured,
since it's here, and Derek had some luck with it, I'll give it another
go (I had tried DarwinPorts a couple weeks ago and for some reason
gnuCash would partly load and then die with some kind of error that I
should have but didn't document - I think, though, that at the time it
was trying to install something other than 2.0.2, and this time that's
what it chose to install).

Hooray!  It works!  Rejoice with me!  It loaded up my old gnuCash data
files just fine, and I entered a transaction with no problems!

Hooray for gnuCash and DarwinPorts developers!