multiple-currency problems

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Oct 8 11:09:17 EDT 2006

[ sorry for sending this twice. I didn't notice that you had neglected
  to send this to the list.. So I'm sending it back there -derek ]

Jeremy Harris <jgh at wizmail.org> writes:

>> At the end of the QIF import process it asks you for your currency.
>> You should have answered correctly.
>
> Um, I just checked, and I see no such question.

Oh, I see.  This page only comes up when you create a new account.
I don't know what default currency it uses otherwise, I'd have to
look deeper, but it probably uses the locale currency.