how to use Find

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Oct 10 17:05:09 EDT 2006

Hi,

Can you please file a bug report in Bugzilla?  Summary should be
something like "can't refine transaction search" or something like
that.

I'll note that when you search for other types of objects then this
description DOES acurately reflect reality.  It's just a transaction
search that seems to have this limitation in 2.0.x.

-derek