[dave at opensourcesolutions.co.uk: Accounts Tree Window Missing Files]

Dave Williams dave at opensourcesolutions.co.uk
Sun Oct 22 16:27:42 EDT 2006

On 15:48, Sun 22 Oct 06, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Check your preferences..  Maybe you have the system configured
> to not display placeholder accounts?  Or maybe you have it configured
> to not display accounts with zero balance?
>
> -derek

Thanks Derek - that seems to point to the problem - if I post a
transaction to one of the credit card accounts it now appears. However I
can't see where the preference is to display zero balance accounts. Cant
see it in Edit | Preferences or under "Edit Account" for either the account
itself or parent placeholder account.

Dave