is there a way to plot different data vs. time??

Florian Simatos florian.simatos at m4x.org
Sat Sep 2 14:10:17 EDT 2006

Hi,
I am new to gnuCash, and there is a feature which I hope is present, but
that I could not find by myself. I have installed gnuCash 1.8.11.
I would like that in the main accounts window (with the accounts tree), the
current values are displayed (ie today's value). But if I add a future
transaction in the account, it is taken into account. So I tried to use the
scheduled transactions: however, in this case, if I want to use the reports,
the scheduled transactions (that do not appear yet in the accounts) are not
taken into account...
So my question is: is there a way to:
1- display the current values of the accounts in the main accounts window
2- and at the same time, have an idea through plots or reports of what is
coming
Moreover, I have not found a way to draw a plot yet... Like for instance,
what is in a given account over time. I really hope this is feasible??

Florian