Finance::Quote

Guy Bergeson gbergeson at comcast.net
Tue Sep 12 22:24:15 EDT 2006

I have attempted to load Finance::Quote.  As directed in the users
manual after the perl script finishes I try to run "dump-finance-quote".
Here are the results:

[guy at Betelgeuse ~]$ dump-finance-quote
/usr/bin/dump-finance-quote cannot find all the Perl modules needed to
run.
You need to install the following Perl modules:
  Finance::Quote
Run 'update-finance-quote' as root to install them.

So I follow instructions and get:

[root at Betelgeuse guy]# update-finance-quote
CPAN: Storable loaded ok
Going to read /root/.cpan/Metadata
  Database was generated on Wed, 05 Apr 2006 20:45:56 GMT
LWP is up to date.