Warning: Finance::Quote not installed properly

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 13 18:15:34 EDT 2006

GC gives me the above error still. I have checked that Crypt::SSLeay is
installed. The command:

cpan>install Crypt::SSLeay

reports "Crypt::SSLeay is up to date."

The command:

cpan>install Finance::Quote

reports "Finance::Quote is up to date."

I have rebooted, and GC still gives me my error.

One oddity I see is that my machine has Finance::Quote in multiple locations:

1) opt/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8
2) opt/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/darwin-2level/auto
3) sw/lib/perl5/5.8.6/darwin-thread-multi-2level/auto
4) sw/lib/per5/5.8.6
5) Library/Perl/5.8.6/darwin-thread-multi-2level/auto
6) Library/Perl/5.8.6

These appear to be three pairs of installations; the timestamps on each pair is
the same, with the first pair being the most recent. Ideas?

GC 2.0.1
Intel Mac OS 10.4.7

David