2.01 on etch, hurray!

Richard Mancusi vrman49 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 13:38:26 EDT 2006

On 9/14/06, Tom Purl <tom at tompurl.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know how I can reference the Etch repository on Ubuntu
> 6.06 so that I can install this?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Tom Purl

I suspect that it would be a bit more complicated then that due to the
associated libs and applications.  What you probably need is a backport.
Perhaps you could inquire on the Ubuntu list.  They will probably suggest
that you file a bug report requesting the backport.  That is what happened
when I needed a package.  FYI - it didn't happen, but gnucash is a far more
significant package then I had requested.  Good luck.

Rich