AqBanking setup information

Dawning Sky the.dawning.sky at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 12:19:13 EDT 2006

On 9/21/06, David Reiser <dbreiser at earthlink.net> wrote:
> It certainly needs some formatting work, and additional information
> on where to find the connection data, but a first pass is up on the
> wiki.
>
> It is linked to from the second answer of the FAQ 3.11.

Thanks a lot, David, for the great work.  A few comments based on my
recent experience:

1. It's probably helpful to state at the beginning what's the minimum
requirement, like libofx 0.8.2, aqbanking 2.2.1, to get everything
work.

2. After clicking "Get Accounts" and the pop-up window confirming
success, the newly generated accounts may not appear immediately in
the Accounts tab.  But they will appear in the "Match Accounts"
window.

DS