"Imbalance-USD"

Dinesh G Dutt didutt at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 15:12:12 EDT 2007

Is this a scheduled transaction or is the payment info retrieved as part of
online banking ? If the latter, maybe you didn't select the right a/c to
debit the amount from. The a/c matching doesn't always do the right thing.

Dinesh
On Thursday 05 April 2007 09:28, JUNIPER wrote:
>     My full Visa credit card balance is automatically taken by Chase
> bank from my checking account every month, so far with no problem. The
> latest amount ($2723.99) was taken and recorded as usual, but another
> entry in the exact same amount appeared just above it, on the same day,
> in the "Transfer" column, entitled "Imbalance-USD".
>     Any idea why that transaction might have suddenly appeared (plenty
> of money in account)? I presume I can just delete it but it is peculiar
> because it never happened before and no changes have been made by me.
>     Thanks!
>     Steve J.

We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and by
the depth of our answers.                               - Carl Sagan