Andreas Köhler andi5.py at gmx.net
Sun Apr 8 21:46:21 EDT 2007

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 08.04.2007, 21:16 -0400 schrieb Tuc at Beach House:
> Hi,
>
>      I'm looking to import 2 files I created in 1.8.12, and put them into
> the Windows 2.0.99(r15815). The first one complains of parsing errors, and
> the second one just seems to sit with the clock. Is there a step I missed?

r15815 is the first windows binary package with zlib support, so it
would be nice to know whether your data file is compressed.  Just open
it in an editor and look whether there is something decipherable.

For warnings and errors, please search for files of the form
c:\Documents and Settings\myname\Local Settings\Temp
\gnucash.trace.ABCDEF

There are probably nice WARNings and CRITical warnings inside some of
them.

> Thanks, Tuc

-- andi5