xac headers all unreadable!

ablot tim at ablot.com
Sat Aug 4 09:01:51 EDT 2007

Thanks again Derek,
I know that I should not use an xac file as though it is a normal file but
it has come from opening gnucash to find that what has opened is a <no-file>
... in other words it is blank - and when I tried to reload an xac file it
told me it could not read the header (whatever that means) ... but I fumbled
about abit an found that I could open the xac (which I immediately changed
to the correct page title). Its done this three times now - then I had the
crash ... so its been a bit exciting. Still, gnucash is perfect for me.
I've had a look at the FAQ thanks ... it answers my question (even though it
is basically "no").