[gnucash-user] Account Transactions Report???

Sat Aug 4 13:22:25 EDT 2007

> I'd like to print a report of the transactions in my
> Expenses:Entertainment account for last year, and include the
> "double line" details.  How can I do that?

I figured it out.  What I want is a "Transaction Report".  I got
confused and thought I wanted an "Account Report" an "Account
Transaction Report".  But, those reports don't allow for any date
range, nor have the "memo" detail that I want.  "Transaction Report"
lets me choose both of those attributes, and more.

Cheers.....