Question/Comment

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Aug 16 09:39:16 EDT 2007

Unfortunately no, on Windows there's no way to set the application to
automatically get quotes.  The reason is that gnucash itself doesn't
have it's own timer, it relies on the Linux/Unix system timer, cron,
to run gnucash with the appropriate arguments.  On windows there is no
such service.  Sorry.  You'll just have to manually run "get quotes"
on your own.

-derek