Problem building 2.2.1 on Kubuntu 7.04

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Aug 24 11:34:48 EDT 2007

Quoting Ron Morse <rbmorse at comcast.net>:

> I am even further in your debt (so to speak).
>
> Apologies if I missed it, but is there something about this in the
> README?

Probably not explicitly.  I haven't read the full README in a long
time, but:

a) We generally do not encourage most people to build gnucash themselves.
b) We generally DO encourage people to install their distribution's gnucash.
c) We probably encourage an opt-style install, which wouldn't have this
problem.