gnucash and user management system

Nathan Buchanan nbinont at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 00:01:11 EST 2007

On Dec 20, 2007 12:37 PM, Abhinav Aggarwal <abhinav at abhipra.com> wrote:

> Dear Friends,
>
> I have gone through the GNU Cash system, and it is a great system
> providing features to the last detail in accounting. The only thing that
> i missed in the system is the user management system. the limitation
> limits the use only to specific user and restricts delegation of work.
> Is there any plan for implementation of user managements and role
> management system in to the system?

Personally I think it would be really cool to have such a system, though
that would imply the ability for many users to modify the same file at the
same time. This would involve much more changes than I can do, so I'll just
be quiet again ;)

Nathan

> Abhinav Aggarwal
>

> ---
> Virus Database (VPS): 071219-0, 12/19/2007
> Tested on: 12/20/2007 9:37:14 AM

Ever notice something?  Linux comes with compilers.  Vista comes with
Solitaire.