Trouble compiling 2.0.4 under OpenSuse 10.2 g-wrap/guile problem

stefan stefan.norin at bredband.net
Fri Feb 9 18:13:26 EST 2007

I have recently upgraded to OpenSuse 10.2 from 10.1 and decided to upgrade
GnuCash as well. However I ran into a problem I cannot solve.
During ./configure i got this message:

checking for (g-wrap gw-standard) guile module... no
checking for (g-wrap gw standard) guile module... no
configure: WARNING:

    Unable to find the g-wrap standard module, a.k.a. guile-g-wrap.
    You won't be able to run GnuCash without it!

I have both the guile and g-wrap packages installed (including development
packages).

Does anyone know how to solve this??

/Stefan