Trouble compiling 2.0.4 under OpenSuse 10.2 g-wrap/guile problem

stefan stefan.norin at bredband.net
Fri Feb 9 18:44:15 EST 2007

Thanks for your suggestion,

I tried that to. Installation was successfull. But it didn' from the menu.
When I tried to run it from the terminal I got this error:
gnucash-bin: error while loading shared libraries: libgailutil.so.17: cannot

Obviously thre's something wrong with my system, but I cannot figure out how
to proceed. Can anyone provide further help?

/Stefan