Working on Having Gnucash Again Run

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Feb 13 21:54:56 EST 2007

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007, Mark Johnson wrote:

> I can confirm that it is in guile-1.6.7 on my Slackware 10.2 system.

Mark,

   Apparently it's not in guile-1.8.x because gnucash stopped working when I
upgraded from -10.2 to -11.0.

   I have built guile-1.8.1 from source and installed it, also g-wrap-1.9.7.
Now I'm trying to build guncash-2.0.4, but it can't see the g-wrap-2.0-guile
which is installed; at least, the .pc is installed. And, it cannot see SLID
which is happily ensconced in /usr/local/lib/slib/.

   I'm calling it a night. Time for dinner and some down time.

Rich