2.0.4 Backtrace on Start-up (99% solved)

Kevin Kleinfelter gnucash-user at kevin.kleinfelter.com
Fri Jan 5 09:30:33 EST 2007

I've upgraded swig to swig-1.3.31-0.  (I upgraded it before I read your
question asking what version it reported, so I'm afraid I can't answer
that.  I did confirm that config.log had no errors about swig.)

I did a "rm -rf on gnucash" and started from a fresh SVN trunk extract.  I'm
still getting:

make[3]: Entering directory `/home/kevin/gnucash/src'
make[3]: *** No rule to make target `swig-runtime.h', needed by `all-am'.
Stop.
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/kevin/gnucash/src'

Is swig-runtime.h supposed to be generated by the makefile, or is it missing
from SVN trunk?

Thanks!
Kevin