about check number heuristics

Ethy H. Brito ethy.brito at inexo.com.br
Mon Jan 22 17:36:48 EST 2007

Hi

I noticed GC heuristics does not give good scores to my transactions when
comparing to the imported from my bank.

I am quite sure this is because I am not knowing how to enter the
transacions in a way GC "likes" it.

Is there some document that describes how to write transactions in such a
way that make GC heuristics life easier?

As an example, my bank writes (OFX file) the check numbers as "000123" and
GC uses "123". How to overcome this?

Regards

--

Ethy H. Brito         /"\
InterNexo Ltda.       \ /  CAMPANHA DA FITA ASCII - CONTRA MAIL HTML