GnuCash 2.1.5 Released

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Jul 4 18:43:19 EDT 2007

Don't forget to CC the list on all replies...

Quoting Fred Bone <Fred.Bone at dial.pipex.com>:

> On 4 Jul 2007 at 14:12, Derek Atkins said:
>
>> The windows build for 2.1.5 isn't available yet.  Give it another day or
>> three.  You can still test 2.1.4 and then update to 2.1.5 when it's
>> available.
>
> Thanks. Obviously I read too much into the initial announcement.

Did the announcement say that a windows binary was already available?
For 2.2 we DO plan to release the binaries simultaneously with the sources.

> I'm already on 2.1.4; there's a problem with Trial Balance that I wanted
> to check with 2.1.5 before raising a bug report. I'll check again in a
> couple of days.

I doubt that any bug in the reports have been fixed.  I dont recall seeing
any changes there.  You can see http://svn.gnucash.org/trac/timeline/ to see
what changes have been made.