Matching delayed transactions

Des Dougan des at DouganConsulting.com
Mon Jul 9 18:04:20 EDT 2007

I downloaded my .qfx transaction set from my bank today; while matching,
I hit a problem with a payment that was not deposited until about 18
days after delivery, and therefore didn't match my payment of the bill
in GnuCash.

I searched the my mailing list folder as I remembered a discussion about
this a while ago. It was about a similar issue in 1.8.10 days, which
indicated there was a hard-coded limit of 14 days.

Did this stay the same in the 2.0 series (I'm assuming yes), and if so,
is it worth raising as a bug or RFE?

Regards,

Des

--

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group

Ph: 604-866-2848       Email: des at DouganConsulting dot com

        www.DouganConsulting.com

Design - Implementation - Support