documentation for 2.04 disappeared., and Beginning Balance.

Rauch Christian rauch at rauchs-home.de
Mon Jul 16 03:52:19 EDT 2007

Zitat von "Maf. King" <maf at chilwell.net>:

> On Monday 16 July 2007 02:59, Bob W. Anderson wrote:
>> After losing my entire earlier version of GnuCash and my financial data
>> , I recently installed the new versioin (2.04) that came with my SuSE 10.3.
>>

> Hi,  Isn't SuSE 10.3 still an Alpha relaese?

Yes, it is.

> Maybe the Docs aren't packaged
> for it yet, or maybe it is a packaging bug?

There were no gnucash-docs in 10.2, 10.1 and 10.0, and I assume there
were none
in any version before.

> Can I also suggest that you consider the latest stable version of GC,
> available from  ftp://ftp-1.gwdg.de/pub/linux/misc/suser-crauch/  (although,
> he hasn't made packages for 10.3, yet)  (Also, the docs are a separate
> package in _this_ repository)

I'll begin packaging for 10.3 as soon as the first RC arrives.
Due to lack of bandwidth I am not able to keep up with Factory and
build current
versions.

At the moment I am building Gnucash 2.2.0 and gnucash-docs 2.2.0, expect them
for 10.2 and below by tommorow.

You can always try rebuilding the source rpm for 10.2 on 10.3 but I don't know
yet, if this works without problems (changed package names, splitted
packages?)

Regards,
Chris