Aha!

keith keith at bellairs.org
Fri Jul 20 21:00:03 EDT 2007

It's not. I didn't know I could use the codes. Does RTFM apply? Someday
I'll have to.

I do have a small issue with the codes. They did not display by default
in my register (or did I turn them off some ages ago?) If they are my
master sort order I'd like them to show as the leftmost column in the
register. Now that I have made them visible and put them there, I'll use
the hell out of them.

Live and learn ...