Bug report

Stephen J. Gowdy Stephen.Gowdy at cern.ch
Mon Jul 30 16:19:11 EDT 2007

Hi Drew,
  	I don't know what DRIP is... but this probably the same issue
reported a while ago (I've not tried but searching the archives should
find it). It seem that it takes into account all the splits in a
transaction even if they don't involve the portfolio accounts. This even
happens with 2.2.0 when you don't select the 'use splits' or whatever
checkbox.

  							regards,

  							Stephen.

--
|Stephen J. Gowdy, SLAC               | CERN     Office: 32-2-A22|