Problem importing QIFs

Doug Laidlaw laidlaws at hotkey.net.au
Tue Jun 19 18:26:29 EDT 2007

On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 01:26:54 am Derek Atkins wrote:
> Doug Laidlaw <laidlaws at hotkey.net.au> writes:
> > Since the upgrade I have noticed that transactions imported this way
> > cannot be deleted (QIFs downloaded from the bank are O.K.)  I have tried
> > changing the
>
> What do you mean that they cannot be deleted?  Even after you finish
> the import you can't delete them from the account register?  I find
> that very hard to believe.
>
> -derek

I find it hard to credit as well, but that is what is happening.  I click
on "Delete" and nothing happens - not even a confirm dialog.  I can delete
the old one, if it is one I wrote myself in Gnucash, even if it has been
cleared or reconciled.  In practical terms I have to do that, and edit the
new one to be in the same terms as the one deleted.  Perhaps it is my distro
(Mandriva Spring.)

Doug.

--
Ugliness is only skin deep.