Again font size when printing (reporting system help!!!)

two old twoold at europe.com
Thu Mar 29 05:02:12 EDT 2007

Thanks for your replays.
Exporting to HTML is not really working for me. Well it is working for
reports but basically I have the same problem with invoices etc. Since I
have a small business I want to send lots and lots of invoices :-)

It sounds like a challenge. Is there a place where I can read some of the
discussion about the reporting system and the thoughts the dev have?

Thanks again.

Rob.