Fast completion in trasactions

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri May 11 03:54:32 EDT 2007

Okay, so gnucash is working fine.  You just didn't understand
how autocomplete works.   No, it cannot currently build the account
purely from a substring or the leaf node.  It always builds the name
from the FULL name, which is the full hierarchy starting from the root
account.

Anyways, I'm glad you've figured it out now.  Me, I should go to bed.
Good night.

-derek