eguile links

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri May 11 13:28:50 EDT 2007

I've cc'd Neale, the original creator of eguile.  Hopefully he
can fix the links or send the contents of those links.

Neale, there's been renewed interest in eguile for gnucash.  I spoke
with you about it a few years ago.  Apparently your website is now
linking into 404's.  Could you look into it, please?

Thank you!

-derek