Simpler alternative to GnuCash?

Eamann O Ruairc e.oruairc at edpnet.be
Mon Nov 19 09:56:10 EST 2007

Hello!

I have recently migrated from Windows to Ubuntu and I am in the process
of finding Linux software equivalents to what I used in MS.

GnuCash seemed the obvious choice to replace MS Money, but I find it
rather too complex for what I need to do: keep track of a small
portfolio of mutual funds.

Can anyone recommend a simpler user-friendly (i.e., with a GUI) piece of
software? I did a search on Google but did not find anything that seemed
right for me. I tried a programme that runs under KDE, called something
like KMycash, but I found it had too many bugs.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Eamann