Problem with fetching quotes

Bengt Thuree bengt at thuree.com
Tue Oct 30 13:07:21 EDT 2007

Hi

I just reinstalled my Gutsy laptop, and am having problem retrieving
online quotes.

I run it from  command prompt and the below is the output.

bengt at bengt-laptop:~/.purple$ gnucash
--add-price-quotes /home/bengt/budget/2006Budget
gnc.bin-Message: main: binreloc relocation support was disabled at
configure time.

Found Finance::Quote version 1.13
Error: could not flush file-descriptor 19

bengt at bengt-laptop:~/.purple$ gnc-fq-dump yahoo_europe ERICB.ST
Finance::Quote fields Gnucash uses:
    symbol: ERICB.ST             <=== required
      date: 00/00/2000           <=== required
  currency: SEK                  <=== required
      last: 18.66                <=\
       nav:                      <=== one of these
     price: 18.66                <=/
  timezone:                      <=== optional

Hope anyone has any comments/suggestions

Bengt