reconcile date/downloads

olivier sonnois osonnois at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 12 10:39:34 EDT 2008

Hello,

I upgraded to version 2.2.6 but am now having two issues:

one issue is with the reconcile function. In the Reconcile Information
window the date is stuck at 8/1/2008 and I can't change it (same issue
across all accounts).

Is there a fix to this ?

Second issue is that some QIF data downloads imports are inverting Debits
and Credits (expenses show up as credits and Credits show up as expenses -
seems to be doing this with credit card transaction downloads only.

Is there  a fix to this as well?

Should I/Can I easily go back to the previous version if there are no fix to
this ?

olivier