Status of Addresses on Checks

std at suddenlink.net std at suddenlink.net
Tue Aug 12 16:55:35 EDT 2008

I read somewhere that one of the project goals was to include the
ability to print addresses on checks.  Is development still proceeding
along this line?  Being able to use envelopes with address windows helps
save paper and is very efficient when printing multiple checks.  On a
related note, there were some concerns about batch check printing as
well.  How is development on this front going?

I can't help with editing and compiling source code, but I have written
bookeeping and batch check printing with addresses applications for MS
Access and if there are more userland things I could assist with, i.e.
formatting new  'custom' checks, drop me/us a line.

Thanks,

LoonyBomber