All transactions from QIF import listed as unspecified ... me too

susie goddens at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 19:19:28 EDT 2008

Thanks Charles for your feedback, unfortunately  the this account is
pretty easy to edit, the other ones I've downloads have heaps of
erroneous data (for my purposes anyway) that isn't regular at all, each
transaction type differs in length too.. I was going to attempt to
write a perl script (with help) to try and edit these things out before
I import.
Susie