Receivable Aging error

Karl Grant karlgrant06 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 14:24:09 EDT 2008

On Thursday 28 August 2008 18:19:03 Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 08:29:52PM +0100, Karl Grant wrote:
> > On Saturday 23 August 2008 20:53:32 Heather Daley wrote:
> > > My husband just upgraded our computer and gnucash was upgraded to
> > > 2.2.6, r17427.
> > >
> > > Now when I run the Receivable Aging report, all amounts are listed at
> > > 91+ days, including invoices I just prepared today.  The same error
> > > occurs for the individual customer reports.
> > >
> > > Has a bug report been placed for this, or should I file one?
> >
> > I noticed the same problem. This goes away if you change the date range
> > of the report
>
> Describe exactly how you have changed the date range. Does any date
> range change correct this problem? or is it only specific ones?

The default date on a receivable aging report was 'end of financial period',
set on my computer to 'end of year', changing it to 'Today' correctly aged all
amounts. With a bit of further messing about witht the dates I realised that
it's correctly calculating the age based on the date of the report. So the
problem lies with the default value (it probably should be today)

Bug 549738 filed with Bugzilla

Karl