Maintaining accounts in two currencies (Housemartins)

Paul and/or Minna Brown paulminnabrown at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 30 14:40:14 EDT 2008

A note to Housemartins -- you may run into the
"trouble" of probably wanting to recreate
income/expense accounts for the euro-based
income/expenses.  At least that's the way I've done it
(most everything is in euros, but I have a US acct
with a small amount of money in it still, and so for
example interest income for that account I have in
USD.)  At least I *think* otherwise I was always being
asked for the currency conversion factor, which was
more of a pain than to just create a USD -based acct.
My 0.02€.  Other mail-listers may have better
advice...

-paul