How to get quotes for Italian Mutual Fund?

Richard Ullger rullger at ntlworld.com
Tue Feb 12 02:25:44 EST 2008

Conor,

The information you provide in your 'howto' document is correct, its
just that the symbol Yahoo are providing is now incorrect. There own
site even identifies it as an incorrect ticker. I'll try and see from
the Yahoo site if there's any way of notifying them.

I've tried to find an alternative source with no luck as yet.

Regards,

Richard.