Printed Invoice / Report Font Size

James McDonald james at jamesmcdonald.id.au
Fri Feb 15 07:49:41 EST 2008

I am trying to get GNUCash to print an invoice with a smaller font.

The font used to display the report in gnucash is sans 10 which is fine.
But once I send it to the printer/pdf/ps it turns into DejaVuSerif of
about 14 points.

I have googled and tried to read the wiki and there are references to
gtkhtml and libgnomeprint being the culprit but I can't find a fix.

Anyone else with this issue found a solution?

I have heard the export to html and then open in browser and print etc.
But then you get hiddeous browser header and footers included.