Multiple Businesses

Gaston en Gmail gfavereau at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 12:16:25 EST 2008

I am considering to implement the system to manage my small business needs.
I have been through most of the documentation but could not found any notice
on how to manage multiple branches. Is there any multi business support on
the system? If yes, is there a way to consolidate information for the
"group". If not, can I save the problem by installing several times the
system in different folders of the same machine to manage each
company/Branch separately? Or at least re-direct the database access?

Thanks in advance for your support

Gaston Favereau