Some General questions about GC

Richard Geddes rich.geddes at verizon.net
Fri Jan 18 23:24:49 EST 2008

I took a class using the EOPL text about 2 years ago so I'm a little
rusty.

Using Dr Scheme... do you recommend a particular language or is the
Standard r5RS ok?

Looks like there are some functions that are defined in other files...
is there a 'main' file that calls/includes invoice.scm?

Can the scheme code run by itself or does it need the main GC to run?