Concepts Documentation

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Tue Jan 29 09:46:51 EST 2008

James McDonald <james at jamesmcdonald.id.au> writes:
> I would like to print the concepts documentation.
>
> I found that using gnome help to print to ps or to pdf doesn't properly
> paginate the documentation by that I mean chapter headings/titles and
> such should begin on a new page. I use A4 paper size and am wondering if
> there are some converted pdf's that will better fit my paper format?

There's no good printable/PDF verison of the current docs.

<http://www.gnucash.org/docs.phtml> has a PDF of the v1.8 Help and
Tutorial & Concepts Guide; most of the text was unchanged with the 2.0
docs release, and of course the concepts are the same, but the screenshots
were updated.  It's a reasonable substitute.

--
...jsled
http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled; b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}