UnableToPrint-XPPro2.2.5

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Jun 10 09:13:22 EDT 2008

This certainly looks like a problem with your HP printer driver.
I'm only guessing (I'm not a windows dev), but it looks like it's
trying to open hpzntp06.dll and failing.  This isn't a GnuCash DLL,
so it's a problem on your machine specifically.

Can you print from any other application?

Can you try re-installing GnuCash?

-derek