some questions concerning gnucash

ericphp at free.fr ericphp at free.fr
Mon Jun 30 18:29:37 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have some questions concerning gnucash features.

Why is not possible to create a loan at 0%. Evry time i try to create a loan with 0%, gnucash use the number 0.001% ?
For theloan assurance, is it possible to use percentage instead of a fix payment ?

For the investment:

Is it possible to create a daily report that permit to know the gain or lost of a day for each action ?

The xac format. I look for in the developper documentation, but i not found a documentation that describe the xac structure file. Where i can find the documentation ?

the gnucash interface exist in french.
Is there a group that curently traduce the help file in french ?
How is it possible to help you for the french help translation ?

Best regards

eric