Gnucash Online Billpay

Vince Radice vhradice at cfl.rr.com
Sun Mar 23 22:42:43 EDT 2008

Hi,
	I am looking to replace Quicken with Gnucash.  In order to do this,
I need to find out if Gnucash provides an on-line billpay feature.  I
have looked through as much of the documentation including the Help
file, but cannot find any reference to it.  I was able to activate
the download from my bank.  So I know that part works.  I called my
bank to see if I could get some help, but their response was that
they only support Quicken and MS Money.

	If this is not available, is it being worked on?  If it is being
worked on, is it possible that I can help?  I am a retired programmer
and have done some work in C, C++, and some of the Visual stuff from
M$.  I have also looked into the structure of QFX and QIF files.  I
wrote a program for myself that converts a QIF file to QFX.

Thank you,
Vince Radice