Default account for auto-interest payments

Andreas Köhler andi5.py at gmx.net
Mon May 12 12:19:55 EDT 2008

Hi,

Am Montag, den 12.05.2008, 11:38 -0400 schrieb Derek Atkins:
> Andreas Köhler <andi5.py at gmx.net> writes:
>
> > An alternative would be to have a global gconf setting for the last
> > account used for auto-interest payments.
>
> But it's not global.  It's per account.  And it's DEFINITELY not
> global across data files.

A bad alternative, indeed.  Was just a test ;-)

> Now, you COULD use a KVP entry to store it in the Account info.

Or do you think one could save some flag as KVP slot of the payment
transaction and look up the latest transaction with that flag?  I am not
sure whether this feature is needed (of course it is ;-)) and which way
to go.  OTOH, it should not be too hard to implement or break backwards
compatibility.  So patches are welcome as usual.

-- andi5