Editing check format

Doug Laidlaw laidlaws at hotkey.net.au
Sat May 17 09:48:37 EDT 2008

(Copy for the list)
On Saturday 17 May 2008 11:19:20 pm you wrote:
> Looking at the build glue... Did you run "make clean"?
> It looks like there's a bug in the Makefile.  I'll go fix that,
> but right now the problem is that when you run "make clean"
> out of a tarball it removes some of the original distributed
> pixmaps.   ooops!

Yes, I did.  I always do.  I confirmed that it built O.K. as supplied, then
ran "make clean" before changing anything.

Frankly, I didn't then run 'make clean' then go back to the original: I
deleted the whole tree and started again.  Otherwise, it might have been a
better pointer for you.

Doug.

As for the wording, it may not be accepted as a patch, but if it works for me,
I may be able to follow it up for the other